Remember when a playstation was all you needed, well here is the Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer. In terms of the "bit wars" the DS1 runs on a 32bit system. Pictured DS1 featuring Sony A7SII 16-35mm FE Zeiss.
Welcome to Arcade 2084 hosted by SC3 California Classic Collectors. Thank you to SC3, 2084 for sharing with us an excellent collection of well maintained arcade games. Help keep the arcade alive by joining and coming out to their next event. Forgive the short clip, we came to play the games. Filmed with a Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer. Sony A7SII 16-35mm FE Zeiss. 4K at 24fps. Music by 1215Music.
Want the best in camera stabilization, don't forget to get the best in support for your Beholder DS1 or MS1 from OwlDolly. From repairs to troubleshooting, OwlDolly offers %100 product support.
Help OwlDolly find a most excellent name for the new Beholder Two Handle Support for DS1 and MS1.
"Name it, to win it" contest rules:
- One winner for each category, Best Video, and Best Name.
- Each video and name entry will be published on the Daily Blog.
- Contest starts May 2nd, and ends May 30th.
- The winners will be announced June 3rd.
How to enter "Name it, to win it":
- Create a video using a DS1/MS1 for Best Video category.
- Include a description of your camera setup with a photo of DS1/MS1 setup with or without you. Feel free to include links to your business/creative sites for the daily blog.
- Include a potential name for the new Beholder Two Handle Support for the DS1/MS1, Best Name category.
- Email your entry to Sales@OwlDolly.com subject line "Name it, to win it".
Pictured below is the prototype Beholder Two Handle Support with beholder remote. "Name it, to win it.
While supplies last get some extras with each Beholder Remote starting at $39.95. Included with each remote is four zip ties, and one velcro strap.