Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer
Note: Now included with each DS1 is a micro usb charger that can charge the batteries in 5 hours. For the best charging speed and battery life, the MC-1 Battery Charger offers a faster charging time of 3 hours and dedicated power supply to each battery cell ensuring a complete charge. Our DS1s ship with the newest firmware 2.56b9.
Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer
Quick to setup, easy to use, and extremely affordable are the key features of the Beholder MS1 Camera Stabilizer, building upon these features is the TRD Beholder DS1 3-Axis Camera Stabilizer. The DS1 adds improved payload of 3.8 pounds/1700 grams, room for a camera’s flip out LCD, and micro USB port for wired remote control. TRD's years of experience in developing gimbals for handheld and aerial stabilizers are realized in the DS1’s design. The stabilizer has a 32-bit system with dual IMU sensors. The DS1 arrives pre-programed and ready to use out of the box. The stabilizer is lightweight at 2.2 pounds with batteries, and able to operate for 3 hours. Just like the MS1 the DS1 is compact enough to share a backpack along with gear such as a camera, lenses, and other accessories. For a small film crew trying to squeeze the most out of a day or for a solo filmmaker limited to what they can carry, the DS1 is the perfect choice. The stabilizer offers the camera movement of a shoulder rig, a slider, a jib, and a stabilizer in a convenient package. The compact size of the stabilizer makes it possible to shoot in locations that normally don’t allow commercial/professional filming. Camera operators of all levels will find the Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer to be a rewarding and improved experience. Just like the MS1 the DS1 stabilizer is designed to function simply, making learning to operate an intuitive experience. Supported cameras are the Sony A7sII, GH4, BMPCC, 5D, 7D, see supported camera section for more supported models. The stabilizer has 3/8 inch mount at the bottom of the handle, great for mounting the DS1 to a monopod for a stunning jib shot. Another feature of the Beholder DS1 Stabilizer is the built in 5 way joystick offering complete control over pan/tilt and mode selection. Included with the stabilizer is a USB charger and travel case. The Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer from OwlDolly gives you added production value without the headache. Get the best in stabilizer support from OwlDolly, based in Los Angeles, CA.
Beholder DS1 Kit:
- Beholder DS1 Camera Stabilizer.
- Camera quick release plate.
- Adapter Plate.
- Micro USB Charger
- Set of Batteries.
- Battery holder.
- Travel case.
- Head Lock.
- Supported maximum camera package 3.8 pounds, 1700 grams.
- Sony A7 series, A7sII.
- GH4, G7.
- Canon 5D, 7D, GX7.
- BeastGrip iPhone Cage.
- Nikon D810, D800.
- Samsung NX1.
- Canon 60D.
- Compact Design, fits in a backpack.
- 3 hour battery life.
- Travel friendly.
- 5 way joystick.
- Fun and easy to use.
- Tool free operation.
- 3-Axis stabilization.
- Battery 3.7 volts 18650, 2600mAh.
- Tripod mount, 3/8th.
- USB charging port.
- Model DS1.
- Micro USB for wired remote control.
- 32 Bit Board Simple BGC Firmware Version 2.56b9.
- Dual IMU Senors.
- 2.2 pounds weight with batteries.
Technical Support and Repair:
- Personalized customer support and repair based in Los Angeles, CA.
- One year manufacturer's warranty provided by TRD and handled through OwlDolly.
- Shipping is FREE for this item by FedEx Ground (US only).
- Same day shipping, orders must be placed before 1:00 PM (PST) Monday through Friday for the order to be shipped out on the same day it was placed by FedEx.
Beholder DS1 Deals: (selected from the drop down menu)
- Beholder DS1 Kit and a DS1 Quick Release Plate for $713.90.
- Beholder DS1 Kit and the MC-1 Charger for $749.95.
- Beholder DS1 Kit, MC-1 Charger, and a DS1 Quick Release Plate for $763.95.
- Beholder DS1 Kit, and the Smartphone Stabilizer for $879.95.
Have a question send a message to Sales@OwlDolly.com we are happy to help.