Beholder EC1 3-Axis Camera Stabilizer
No Tax Collected Outside CA
Beholder EC1 Camera Stabilizer
The technological advancements in camera stabilization from feature length filmmakers is now available in a single handle camera stabilizer. The Beholder EC1 Camera Stabilizer is the next evolution in the Beholder stabilizer family. The EC1 is similar in weight and size to the Beholder DS1 at 2.2 pounds.
The EC1 can support up to 4.5 pounds of camera opening up an impressive range of medium/small camera bodies, lens adapters, and lenses.
The EC1’s tech operates on a whole new level of vibration free stability with 360 degrees of rotation on all three axes. The Beholder EC1 is built around the next advancement in gyro sensor technology, giving the EC1 greater perception, and ability to adapt to change. Built into the handle is an OLED status display that will show mode selection, battery life, and joystick.
The technology used in the EC1 to help it maintain stability are encoders which are a motor with positional sensors along the motor's radius. This system allows the stabilizer to know the motor's exact position and to auto invert. This information along with other data flows into an adaptive stabilization algorithm to generate an error correction. This technology gives the EC1 a 0.01 degrees of angle error and greater reliability. An encoder motor uses a field-oriented control strategy which means the motor can produce an even torque curve and increase battery life up to 6 times. The EC1 can run for an incredible 20 hours on a single charge of the three 18650 lipo batteries. The stabilizer is tool-less with a four axes adjustable gimbal. The Beholder EC1 gimbal, is highly adjustable, easy to balance, and has reference markings on each axis.
On the bottom of the handle is the battery cap with a 3/8th mount, and on either side of the handle is a 1/4th mount for accessories like a microphone or cine arm.
The quick release plate has been upgraded to the 577 quick release plate.
The stabilizer has five built in modes, Lock Mode, Pan Follow Mode, Follow Mode, Follow all Axis Mode and Home (return to starting position). Also the EC1 can Point and Lock which means an operator can manually adjust the gimbal and the stabilizer will hold the position.
Currently the EC1 does not have wireless connectivity built in, the factory does plan to offer a kit to add 2.4g wireless control. The EC1 can offer professional event videographers a compact stabilizer that’s perfect for blending in. Want the best in camera stabilization don’t forget that OwlDolly offers the best in support for the Beholder EC1 Camera Stabilizer. Don't get stuck with your camera stabilizer, get real product support from people who use the Beholder EC1 with OwlDolly.
Beholder EC1 Kit:
- Beholder EC1 Camera Stabilizer.
- Camera quick release plate.
- Micro USB Charger
- Two sets of Batteries.
- Battery holder.
- Small Flat Head Screwdriver.
- Allen Key.
- Travel case.
- Head Lock
- Follow Roll.
- Home, return to starting position.
- Supported maximum camera package 5 pounds.
- Sony A7 series, A7sII.
- GH4, G7.
- Canon 5D, 7D, GX7.
- BeastGrip iPhone Cage.
- Nikon D810, D800.
- Samsung NX1.
- Canon 60D.
- Camcorders like the Sony AX53.
- And Many More.
- Coming Soon.
- OLCD Status Display.
- 360 Degrees of free movement.
- Point and Lock.
- Auto Inversion.
- Compact Design, fits in a backpack.
- 20 hour battery life.
- Travel friendly.
- 5 way joystick.
- Easy to Balance.
- Tool Free.
- Optional 2.4g Wireless Remote (Coming Soon).
- 3-Axis stabilization.
- Quick Release Plate size is 577.
- Battery 3.7 volts 18650, 2600mAh.
- Tripod mount, 3/8th.
- Two 1/4th mounts on either side of the handle.
- 32 Bit Board Simple BGC Firmware Version 2.06b4.
- 12 Bit Encoder.
- MCU Motor Control Unit.
- 2.2 pounds weight with batteries.
- Dimensions 14 by 7 by 3 Inches, 360 by 184 by 79mm.
Technical Support and Repair:
- Personalized customer support and repair based in Los Angeles, CA.
- One year manufacturer's warranty provided by TRD.
- Shipping is FREE for this item by FedEx Ground (US only).
- Same day shipping, orders must be placed before 1:00 PM (PST) Monday through Friday for the order to be shipped out on the same day it was placed by FedEx.
Have a question send a message to Sales@OwlDolly.com we are happy to help.